- Modular Vice designed for precision milling, grinding and widely used with CNC and standard milling machines.
- Both jaws plates are in pull-down angle. This ensures, during the clamping operation a down load run of the workpiece against the vice base and thus a precise and safely clamping
- All components of vice are interchangeable with perfect alignment to provide different work to hold solutions.
- The space-saving design and solid construction allow a maximum blocking ratio to total overall dimension of the vice.
- For extra tapped hole with ground back jaw rear face increase maximum opening capacity with the addition of jaws
- High alloyed quality resistance steel, case hardened HRC 60 ±2 is used in all body and accessories of vice to give maximum rigidity, high performance & no wear.
- Maximum clamping Pressure 3500Kg.
• 1 Work Stopper
• I Pair of standard 16mm positioning key nuts, 4 Clamps, T Allen Key, 1 box Wrench