FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- This vice is the earliest vise that can be used vertical or on either side. Enhanced
body structure reduces the deflection in operation while the vise mounted vertical
- The sealed bearing system induces clamping pressure and increases bearing life.
- Accuracy in parallelism & squareness within 0.02/100 mm.
- Hardened bed and jaws maintain accuracy for a long time.
- Ductile Cast iron body.
- No workpiece tilt after clamping
- All parts interchangeablea nd available as spares.
- Tenons and tenon slots provided for effortless truing of vice on machine table.
- The high clamping force can be achieved by effortless handle movement which eliminate
hammering on handle.
1 Work Stopper, 1 Pair of standard 16mm positioning key nuts,