- Modular Vice designed for precision milling, grinding and widely used with CNC
- Both jaws plates are in pull-down angle. This ensures, during the clamping operation
a down load run of the workpiece against the vice base and thus a precise and safe clamping.
- All components of vice are interchangeable with perfect alignment o provide differently
work to hold solutions.
- The space-saving design and solid construction allow a maximum blocking ratio to total overall dimension of the vice.
- Four extra tapped holes with ground back jaw rear face increase maximum opening capacity with the addition of jaws extensions.
- High alloyed quality resistance steel, case hardened HRC 60 ±2 is used in all body and accessories of vice to give maximum
rigidity, high performance & no wear.
1 Work Stopper, 1 Pair of standard 16mm positioning key nuts, 4 Clamps, T Allen Key, 1 box Wrench